We’re proud to be in receipt of both:
- Microsoft for Non-Profits [new tab]
- Google for Non-Profits support [new tab]
Our sponsors are vital to our success.
With support, we can reach the untapped patient group in pharmacy, that are not attending their GP.
Together, we can develop the community pharmacists’ sleep role and improve patient outcomes.
If you’re interested in helping us then please get in touch.
Individuals can support the work of the BSPSS by clicking the ‘Donate‘ button or by using the QR code below:
“Why sponsor the BSPSS?”
We’re here to enhance the sleep knowledge of the Community Pharmacist and develop the protocols and tools necessary for evidence-based signposting to advice and treatments across the healthcare sector.
If you share this passion, then contact us and work with us to deliver our shared Objectives.
For your reassurance, we’re registered with the UK Fundraising Regulator.
Below are our founding sponsors:
Snorer Pharmacy® provides free online training and a turn-key online service for Community Pharmacists to help them signpost snorers appropriately.
WaistawayUK Ltd. provides:
- Online snoring consultation
- Simple, straightforward weightloss and diet solutions
That actually work!
The BSPSS would like to acknowledge the invaluable support and assistance of:
- Emma Easton. Emma is a constant source of encouragement and counsel. Her numerous talents have enabled us to make rapid progress: https://business-bollox.co.uk [opens in a new tab]
- Lipotrim – with obesity inextricably linked to sleep disorders, Lipotrim’s expert knowledge on weight management and community pharmacy services has proven invaluable. Special thanks for their generous donation of exhibition equipment. https://www2.lipotrim.co.uk [opens in a new tab]
The British Society of Pharmacy Sleep Services is a UK registered charitable incorporated organisation 1198553.
We’re an independent, professional membership organisation supported by unconditional grants from sponsors, personal donations of time and money, and the goodwill of our founders, trustees and advisors.